ACCESS TO THIS SITE
To gain access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If GFF believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, GFF has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You may access and use this site for only the purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without GFF’s express prior written consent.
The material and content accessible from this site(the ‘‘Content’’) is the proprietary information of GFF or the party that provided the Content to GFF, and GFF or the party that provided the Content to GFF retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms violates GFF’s intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to GFF. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or GFF. GFF has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and GFF makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by GFF of that site.
You hereby grant to GFF the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to GFF through this site (together, the ‘‘Submission’’), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. GFF will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future GFF operations.
You understand that GFF cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. GFF does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
“The Content” is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by GFF. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘‘AS IS’’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. GFF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GFF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GFF DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND GFF MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT GFF, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. GFF MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and GFF does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
GFF, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF GFF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You will indemnify and hold GFF (Not Responsible) , its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the ‘‘Indemnified Parties’’) harmless from any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of GFF or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to GFF. GFF and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to GFF retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- Including proprietary material of any third party;
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Amounts to a ‘‘pyramid’’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
- That is illegal and not within the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
GFF reserves the right to monitor use of this site to determine compliance with these Terms, as well the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither GFF nor any third party that provides Content to GFF will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by GFF or such third party with respect to any submission.
Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by GFF or otherwise.
By submitting Fraud Content to www.fraudxpose.com for inclusion on the Website, You give us the permission to provide this information to the Law enforcement agents and any authorized authority if they need such information for further investigations.
GFF will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid by members who subscribe and get into any agreement or exchange of funds without any formal agreement from GFF.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). GFF will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that GFF considers insecure, GFF will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate youraccount.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, GFF reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. GFF reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS GFF FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY GFF DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER GFF OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.